Friday, June 27, 2008

My Dirty Little Secret Is OUT!!!!

I'm coming clean...literally. In the hopes of rehabilitation, I am posting my dirty little secret. My sewing room. In my defense, it's not all my fault. My daughter stored her things in this room and when she moved into her new apartment, she took her things and put my stuff all over the floor. Thus the rehabilitation.



I've actually already made major progress. Furniture has been moved and junk taken away. You can actually see the floor now.



By Monday, I'll have new photos to post. They at least won't be so embarrassing.

I've got a few new things to show you. I found the coolest website yesterday and it is addicting. It is called Block Posters. You upload a photo and it will create posters that you can print on your own printer.....for FREE. The possibilities are endless with this site. Look what I made yesterday. These were the first ones, so don't look to close.



The last thing I want to show you is adorable....and up for adoption. I was driving home last week on a country highway and almost hit this adorable basset-mix baby. I couldn't figure out where she came from (dogs are dumped all the time in the country), so she came home with me. She's adorable and quickly becoming part of our family....but, when the right home comes along, she will become part of someone else's family. That's me trying to convince myself.

2 comments:

::::Lula Boutique:::: said...

It looks like you have a great studio...can't wait to see it all organized and complete! --and the puppy...too cute! I hope it finds a good home...I'm sure it will. :)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet pup! You are an angel for rescuing him!~~How has your clean out gone? Looks wonderful so far!~~XXOO, Beth