Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tis the Season

I love this time of year. The weather is great, the grass is beautifully green and the flowers are prolific. Best of all, it's auction and garage sale time. I went out with the hubby to get groceries and I brought back a little extra. I thought I would share.


This was the most expensive find...$13.00. We are going to use it as a planter and it will look great after I mow the lawn.



Hold your hat...$2.00. The owner said it was no good because they had to add the support pipes. I say, all the better to hold my fat behind. The vintage green is fabulous.


Vintage Vera scarf...$.25. It was amongst some kitchen towels not worthy of photos. I saw it and jumped with joy. It is a beautiful scarf.


Vintage planter..$.25. It's official, I have a vintage planter obsession. What can I say, they come in handy.


Vintage sharpener...$.50. I have wanted one of these for a long time.


Vintage sheet sets...$2.75. Love this pink and green one.


Vintage tote...$3.00. I found this last week at Goodwill.


Lastly...the first peony of the season. They are beautiful and smell heavenly.

2 comments:

The Queen of Fifty Cents said...

Those are fabulous finds! I'm especially taken with the vintage planter, it's lovely.

Georgia Peachez said...

OMG, that vintage green lawn chair, woooowhooo! The support pieces are perfect, and the color divine. And $2, pleeeeaaaase! xo, suzy