Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Busy (and Proud) Week Ahead


My dear (and hard-headed) daughter is graduating from high school this weekend. I'm proud of her since she has struggled and goofed her way to this moment. My hope for her is that she stops and smells the roses before she runs into adulthood. Slow down sweet girl and remember your momma loves you....now and always.

My brother and sister-in-law are coming to our small town to help celebrate this momentous event. We haven't seen them since moving from California 5 years ago and we are excited to see them. After raising two teenage daughters, I'm off to the hair dye aisle. I'm afraid they won't recognize me through all the gray hair.

1 comment:

Wanda @ Just Vintage said...

That's a great picture. She's lovely! High school graduation is so bittersweet. I don't know about you, but it took me all of one week to get over it.