Friday, November 16, 2007

More Inspirational Things

I'm looking forward to some creative ME time this weekend. I have been working on a creative, but monstrous, project at work and I think it ate my brain. So, I am ready to get back to MY type of creative fun. In order to do this, I have been looking for inspiration. Look what I have found.

SouleMama created these brilliant lounge pants. How much better could this be..vintage, comfortable and beautiful!!



Painted Pony had this photo of a matchbox drawer on her Flickr page. I recently joined Swap-Bot and these matchbox swaps are very plentiful. I had no idea what they were, but after seeing these photos, I can't wait to create one...or two.



Wrens Nest made these beautiful tomato pincushions and needlecase. There is a needlecase swap I would like to join and this is a great inspiration.



Picnic by Ellie (love her name) posted this photo on her Flickr page. This photo stopped me in my tracks. It is beautiful and VERY inspirational. The colors are wonderful and the fabric is amazing.

No comments: