Monday, August 27, 2007

Teenagers Aren't Always Bad

My increasing head of gray hair would beg to differ, but, for the most part, my teenagers are good kids. Yes, they talk back and complain about everything. Yes, I have moved to Stupidville (I should be ready to move back to Normalville within the next year). Yes, they scare the daylights out of me when they are late coming home. No, they don't listen when I tell them not to have other teenagers in the car. But, would I trade being their mom for anything..NO. Because, every once in while, I can see they are becoming the adults I've dreamed they would be.

This is what my youngest daughter left for me on my sewing table Saturday. So, for the fellow mothers of teenagers, stand tall because there IS light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: