Monday, August 13, 2007

Beam Me Up Scottie!!!



I found a great Scottie dog pattern on Allsorts last week and had to make it. This is my first attempt and I think she is adorable. She did have a slight accident with her ears, but since she is mine, I don't mind. In fact, I think it adds to her character. I believe she will be called Bella, but the jury is still out. My favorite great aunt's name was Bella and I'm not sure if she would enjoy me naming a stuffed Scottie after her. But, on the other hand, she might think it was funny.

I've also been busy sewing a new line of items. My sister-in-law had the baby and I made matching burp cloths and bibs as a gift. I had so much fun creating them, I've decided to start the Eva and Alex Collection. In the next week or so, I will be placing these gift sets in my web store. In addition, I have been given the opportunity to place these sets in a local children's boutique and I hope they are highly successful. Wish me luck!

No comments: