Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I've been in a little bit of a funk lately. I've had a lot of commitments and no time to really do what I should. I've had a little bit of writer's block and unable to think about blogging while I had all the other "stuff" in my head. But I think I have the commitments out of the way and I now look forward to creating fun items and blogging away.

One of the things I have been stressing over is a business tote I voluntarily committed myself to making for a fundraising gala. The stressful part is that this gala is for a very important cause and I wanted to ensure my piece was not looked at like a joke. After an entire weekend (and about 10 broken needles), I think I accomplished it. I feel very proud of this bag and its accessories and, so far, it has had very positive reviews. I can't wait to see how it does at the auction.


No comments: